The Composting Council of Canada, BioCycle and the Edmonton Waste Management Centre of Excellence present a new ser...
September 23, 2005
by Solid Waste & Recycling
The Composting Council of Canada, BioCycle and the Edmonton Waste Management Centre of Excellence present a new series of webcast e-sessions on issues of importance to the composting industry.
Organics recovery ~ Composting ~ Compost markets
Starting in November 2005 and to be held on the first Tuesday of each month, you are invited to Click! Listen! and Learn!
Scheduled electronic webcast sessions and topics:
1. Tuesday November 1, 2005 Managing Environmental Impacts from Composting Operations
2. Tuesday December 6, 2005 A Primer On Pathogens
3. Tuesday January 3, 2006 Plastics and Compost
4. Tuesday February 7, 2006 High Value Markets: Organic Growers
5. Tuesday March 7, 2006 High Value Markets: Erosion and Sediment Control
6. Tuesday April 4, 2006 Good Neighbor Strategies (or Facility Siting Fundamentals)
Register for four webcasts and receive two extra for FREE!
For more information, please visit www.compost.org or call 1-877-571-4769
No related posts.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.