The Circular Innovation Council is looking for volunteers to join its board of directors.
The deadline to nominate candidates is November 7. 2022. The term for all board positions is two years. Candidates are elected by the membership at large. The election for the 2022 term will take place in advance of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on December 13, 2022, where the results will be announced and ratified.
The Board of Directors is skill-based, and recruiting nominees that are innovators, ecopreneurs, strategists, collaborators, and influencers.
Expertise and experience in any of the following areas are desired:
- Policy and advocacy related to advancement of the circular economy; resource efficiency, waste reduction, producer responsibility, and low carbon economies.
- Business models or supply/value chains that deliver on circular economic outcomes
- Circular Economics and business modeling
- Clean tech, low carbon and low waste innovators
- Public policy with a focus on economic and environment
- Education and public engagement
- Market and operational resource recovery value chain expertise in private or public sectors
- Environmental standards development or auditing
- Environmental law
- Human resources
A skills-based board will help guide and support activities Circular Innovation Council will pursue in order to put circular economy concepts into action.
Board of Director seats are exclusive to Members in good standing. Voting by Circular Innovation Council Members will begin on November 18, 2022, with ratification taking place at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) December 13, 2022.
If you would like more information or to discuss your candidacy, please contact the Chair or Executive Director.